Our rules and regulations are in place to ensure patrons have a great experience while keeping themselves and staff safe.
- All children 4 years of age and under will be admitted free of charge and must be accompanied by a parent/guardian who has a paid admission or season pass.
- All children 4 years of age and younger MUST be accompanied and supervised IN THE WATER by a responsible parent/guardian AT ALL TIMES. Within arms reach!
- All children ages 5-12 years of age MUST be accompanied and supervised by a responsible parent/guardian at all times.
- All swimmers must wear proper swimming attire. No t-shirts, cutoffs or shorts permitted as swimwear.
- All long hair MUST be tied back.
- To enter the deep end of the pool, all swimmers must be able to complete two widths of the pool, under the supervision of a lifeguard. There will be no exceptions.
- Food & drink will be permitted on the grass areas only - no glass containers permitted.
- Roughhousing, backflips or any behavior putting others at risk is not permitted.
- If the water temperature is below 70F, the Pool Supervisor has the right to cancel lessons and/or public swim programs
- Refunds may be provided for swimming lessons if cancellation notice is given 1 week PRIOR to the start of lessons.
- At the onset of lightening or thunder – pool staff will immediately clear the pool of all individuals and close the pool.
- The pool will remain closed for a minimum of 30 minutes following each strike of lightening or thunder.
- No one will be permitted in the water at this time, and absolutely no exceptions will be made.